Monday, May 4, 2009

Current and Upcoming Projects

I apologize for not keeping my blog up to date. What I hope to provide with this blogs is help with problems which took me a lot of work and research to fix. Blogs have been a very good source of information trying to find that "missing piece" when trying to fix a problem, bug or deal with an incompatability.

Here are some projects that I am currently working on will be working on in the future:
  • Sharepoint: Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server (Moss) 2007
  • Sharepoint compatibility across different OS's (non windows users, mac, linux, iphone, entourage, ical, webdav)
  • Wifi localization (RTLS)
  • Consolidating multiple linux servers using mixed distributions to Redhat Enterprise with Xen virtualization
  • Contention management/Warhouse Management Systems (WMS)
  • Remote management and monitoring of devices at multiple locations, specifically dealing with nagios and zenoss
  • Window Server 2008 and related technologies

That's it for now. I am going to start creating training for MOSS for my users so look forward to some posts on that.

No comments: